miércoles, 28 de enero de 2009

Awaiting Spring

Looking out the window at what I hope will be the beginning of the end of winter..less than 30 calender days till Spring! I can't wait to get outside and plant flowers and my little garden. I have big plans for the yard this year. Less mulch and more plants & flowers, a sandstone patio and a small fire pit to sit 'round every night I can this summer. I've had all the winter I can take. (not a big fan incase you can't tell.) I can't wait to sit outside on the deck or patio and just stare up at the stars every warm summer night and meditate on the emmensity of the sky.  I can't wait to sit outside with my family & friends and talk about whatever. I can't wait to roast marshmellows with my son and have "camp-outs" with him and his cousins. We've planned camping trips and fishing trips. All of the great things that Summer brings! Anyhow, that's what's going on today. This is how I beat my winter depression! I plan my Spring & Summer..........

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario