miércoles, 28 de enero de 2009

For my family from Uncle Marko

If he could talk to us
I know he would say:
Please don't be sad,
Please stop today.
I want you to smile
when you think of me,
You must know that's how
I want it to be.
I want you to laugh,
I want you to dance.
Do have a party,
when you get a chance!
I know you feel me with you,
walking by your side.
I've wrapped my arms around you,
everytime you've cried.
If you would only listen
when I talk to you
I know I could tell you
just what to do.
I'd tell you "Please be happy"!
I'd tell you "go on and live"!
I'd beg you "please don't be so sad"
This, my wish, to you I give.
Think of all our great times
and take them to your heart.
Then, I hope, you all will know
that we are never ever apart
.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario