miércoles, 28 de enero de 2009

My boys in Iraq

Gettin' a little worried....I haven't heard from Sgt. Crouch and his 12 boys in Iraq in way too long. I usually hear from them at least once a week. I think it's been more than 10 days. I hate when it goes that long. I pray that they are all safe. I can't wait to click on my inbox and see an e-mail from them, then I know they are all ok. I can't wait to hear that they got the package I sent them and that they loved my Dad's hot pepper sauce. Can't wait to hear how they smothered their MRE's with it to give them some taste...any taste. Can't wait to hear that they each loved their new toothbrushes, the potato chips and the new issues of Maxim I sent. I just can't wait...to know that they are alive and kickin'. (SOME BUTT!) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario