miércoles, 28 de enero de 2009

Is this Seattle?

Wow, the Sun finally decided to show it's face to Ohio today! I was starting to think the entire earth had shifted and the Northeast had become the Northwest. (not that there is a HUGE difference between the two) Or maybe it was time to build a boat and start collecting animals....hee hee. Rain, rain, go away! I've got weeds to pull and a kid that if, I am sure doesn't get to ride his bike soon, is going to EXPLODE! I have a bunch of black eyed susans that I stole from my cousin's yard that need to be planted. I'm not completely certain, but I may need a hay baler to mow my back yard with. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining...........it's not winter. Can't wait to get the back yard in order and have a huge summer party and cook-out! If  I could, I'd have one every weekend! Maybe someday.....any way..gotta get outside and get something done, I think it's gonna rain the rest of the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario